VirginMatchmaker VirginMatchmaker 36-40, M 6 Answers Mar 8, 2012

I haven't got a good word about British women. They're fat, they're asexual, their interests are basically celeb gossip and eating and they haven't got a clue how to dress. They are a disaster. Foreign women are much better.

Best Answer

Um excuse me? That's rubbish

Best Answer

I agree up to a point, however they arent exactly accessable. So are there any brit women on here up for fun?

Best Answer

A lot of british men are fat, only talk about football and drinking and pretending to be studs, but i don't label you all like that :-/ Don't get me started on the slobby way a lot of them dress!

Best Answer

Explain the British Empire then: Millions of men getting on boats and ******* off as far from the UK as humanly possible to screw the natives.

Best Answer

That's a pretty accurate picture of British men.

Best Answer

Really started something here. Pity there are no decent brit women on here to have the debate with!

Best Answer

I can see why your a VirginMatchmaker. Here's a clue, British women don't like being e-teabagged and we don't like desperate men who want to fck and go to sleep.

Best Answer

Ketsan, the British empire was about screwing over the natives, not because the Brit men were too ugly to get laid at home :-)

Best Answer

Britain as a whole is pretty much a distaster

Best Answer

I agree with you on that. I'm not fat or frigid though and i do know how to dress lol

Best Answer

You're rare then. Very rare.

Best Answer

you want to come to ireland.fat women nearly every where.

Best Answer

Youre ****** then

Best Answer

i no all to well

Best Answer

We have class or we're not desperate.<br />
Seeing some random blokes **** doesn't turn me on at all.

Best Answer

I wouldnt say americans are desperare they are just more up for fun. If us brits were the same the country might not seem like such a sad place at times.

Best Answer

What by looking at pictures of dicks? Give me a break :-/

Best Answer

They are so used to being open to this stuff that they don't go after it any more.<br />
They are out there dogging in the car parks not looking on line at pictures.

Best Answer

Really hacked off need a shag with a fit women, and want to mert someone on here from the uk.

Best Answer