Lguz60 Lguz60 56-60, M 12 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Health

Stop trying to make life so boring! Haha. But really now, perfect. Hmm...perfect. Well, I'll say this. One probably defines the perfect world as one that lacks the problems that this one has. I think there is a difficulty though, in trying to imagine a perfect world from within one that is clearly not perfect. We're bias. I don't think it's possible for us to do that. Get rid of all the social problems, sure. Get rid of all the material ones, sure. Get everyone to live in perfectly comfy homes with perfectly comfy neighbors, they still get upset. Look at some of our examples. The well-born, fortunate, blue-blooded beneficiaries of all civilization. They sit atop us all, with everything society has to offer before them, but they still manage to be miserable. To make a perfect society, start perhaps by making perfect people. But if there is only one "perfect." I guess those folks would be all the same then. Perhaps uniformity is perfection then? Or maybe there is more than one perfect. Oh this is hard, and like I said, I'm bias. >:(

Best Answer

That's because a perfect world simply will not come about through human creativity. Despite the present misery and oppression, however, there are solid reasons for believing that a world that you would call perfect is actually near at hand. Remember that Adam and Eve, created in God’s image, enjoyed perfect life in a paradise. However, they lost this excellent condition because of their rebellion against their heavenly Father. (Genesis 3:1-6) The Creator, though, instilled in humans a desire to live forever. Reading Ecclesiastes 3:11 testifies to that: “Everything [God] has made pretty in its time. Even time indefinite he has put in their heart, that mankind may never find out the work that the true God has made from the start to the finish.”
So while imperfection and sin led mankind to a life of “futility” and “enslavement to corruption,” note the comforting words of the apostle Paul: “The eager expectation of the creation is waiting for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will but through him that subjected it, on the basis of hope that the creation itself also will be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God.” (Romans 8:19-21) The Bible makes clear that God’s provisions for restoring perfect human life right here on our earth are made available through Jesus Christ.—John 3:16; 17:3. If you want to learn more, let me know! Thanks

Best Answer

Thank you for your offer, though I must decline as it would be redundant considering my present theological education. I would like to ask if you do this sort of thing regularly though? Your profile name is different from the others, but I have the suspicion that some one has been creating multiple profiles and spamming messages like these on EP, and in particular I've received quite an immense number. It's kind of odd, because I don't think I give off the "proselytize me, please" vibe.

Best Answer

Well I do respond to questions that are asked of me or even satements made by others. I do this on a regular basis. Especially when it comes to the many truths that are found in the Bible. But I first research the information and then I respond with what I learned. The purpose for this is to encourage others to do their own research on the subject, so they to can find the truth! But let me put you at ease, because you said that some one has been creating multiple profiles and spamming messages like these on EP. Believe me, it is not I and I really don't know what you really mean. I'm just a normal guy that loves to help people to give them some hope for the future. Thanks for listening.

Best Answer

A perfect world for me, is one where humanity as a whole, has learned to appreciate the differences that people have and there are enough resources to solve the problem of scarcity. I would hope that the rest of what you said would follow as a result.

Best Answer

I do agree that a perfect world—can only be acheaved where only humanity as a whole, could learn to appreciate the differences that people have and it involves much more then just being a good person or a good listerner. As I said, imagine a human society where there is really no crime, drug abuse, famine, poverty, or injustice. Yes all enjoy excellent emotional
and physical health. There is no sorrow or unhappiness because even death has been eliminated. Now some might say: 'Is it realistic to yearn for such a world?'.
what do you say?

Best Answer

It may not be realistic to yearn for such a world. However, it is worth believing in as a goal to strive toward. If we don't try to make it a reality, then how can it ever be possible?

Best Answer

Well I really appreciate what you said, adarna. But sadly to say that man has proven that they would never see the reality of a perfect world. Yes, they have tried doing this with all types and different forms of government in the last 6,000 yrs and none of them have ever brougt true peace and security.
The only hope that mankind has in reality is that the Bible teaches that God's Kingdom (Government) will rule the entire earth.
An ancient writer once observed: “To earthling man his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.” (Jeremiah 10:23) So man lacks not only the ability but also the right to rule the earth. Our Maker, Jehovah God, alone has the right and the know-how to solve mankind’s problems.—Romans 11:33-36; Revelation 4:11.
But you might ask, when? How? Well the evidence that we are near the end of “the last days” is overwhelming. If you have a Bible handy, open your Bible, please, and read 2 Timothy 3:1-5. It vividly describes the personality traits that people would display during these “critical times.” Matthew 24:3-14 and Luke 21:10, 11 also describe “the last days.” There the focus is on physical events that have taken place since 1914, such as global war, pestilences, and widespread food shortages.
What this means is that soon “the last days” will end. It says at Daniel 2:44: “The God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. . . . It will crush and put an end to all these [earthly] kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite.” So it was foretold that God would establish a Kingdom, or government, to rule the earth. According to Revelation 20:4, this government rules for a thousand years—a millennium! Now that to me, will be a reality.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for listening

Best Answer

Euphoria ....

Best Answer

"Bugs" :)

Best Answer

I honestly think I have gone to far into my anti-social world to ever come back from , so my perfect world would see most of humanity become extinct . <br />
It would have the handful of humans in it that I don't cause me agitation .<br />
I have dreamed of my perfect world often but I know I must live in this one for the time being .

Best Answer

thats star trek for you

Best Answer

Stepford???

Best Answer

Insert personal belief here, no need to judge or insult: a perfect world is heaven.

Best Answer

get rid of crime, famine and poverty drug abuse goes away for free

Best Answer

Rapture... like the one from bioshock.

Best Answer