she seems like a bit of a toxic person. I would avoid her if I were you.

Best Answer

No!! Run far far away and return their fake kindness only with the meanness they deserve!! I cna tell this person is scum, cut them out of your life now, EVEN if they apologize(they are lying unless they are crying at your feet---the type of ******* you described NEVER changes, and can NEVER be trusted!!!).

Best Answer

Just thought I'd add to the voices of reason. Run! Run! Now!! Don't wait; I mean that literally. Plan and go. Don't look back. Your reason for staying is fear that you're not going to end up with anyone or you might be lonely without her? That ain't good enough. You aren't with her, even if she's around, and you're already lonely. Run Run Run. Go.

Best Answer

Those kind people don't last long.THey usuallyend up in a straight jacket!<br />
I agree run very far way and don't look back.

Best Answer

Socialpath..liar, self consumed,greedy, needy and not a bit of guilt. Trying to be nice to you is another game forming..dump her ASAP. Unmask her games and let her know you're onto her.

Best Answer

no need to be around people that can't be trusted and she sounds like one to me.

Best Answer