Its sad some people are so bored, lonely and pathetic they reply to things in such a disgusting way or by name calling! Most of them don't know the answer or don't even think of the question while typing! Seriously, if you act like your under 12 or you are under 12, you need something better to do. I post questions so I can get live answers and don't waste tons of time skimming through 50 paragraphs to find the answer. It's so sad people look for arguments and ways to feel better about themselves by acting this way. I just started this website and can't believe how immature people are.
brookster06 brookster06 26-30, F 8 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Health

It's sad if you don't know the answer to this

Best Answer

My mother had it and died from it. I never caught it. It is transferred through blood bit spit you idiot. That's just down right ignorance. I've personally cared for my mother while she was dying and cleaned up blood in her stool and vomit. Cleaned her wounds and fed and bathed her. I never once ha to worry about it because I was prepared and I knew that it was only in the blood.

Best Answer

Ok..my mother is the person I'm talking about idiot. An idiot is someone wgo doesn't know, obviously I don't. I cant believe you are so rude. You belong on the internet.

Best Answer

I don't talk to my mom about it and just found out she does have it. It's type 1a. And i don't have to persuade you it is. It's so sad your so rude. Come one, find someone else to harass.

Best Answer

You should want to help other people learn about the disease if you struggled to take care of your mom, not be stupid. May peace come upon you.

Best Answer

no..you're perfectly safe..it's transmitted through blood..and very rarely..sex.

Best Answer

Hep c is only transferred through blood.

Best Answer

no u can't catch it that way i think only by sex

Best Answer

It can kill you.

Best Answer

And, your stupid. You have nothing else to do than post something ignorant. I haf a question, if you don't know the answer, don't waste my time

Best Answer