hadyourchance hadyourchance 31-35, F 22 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Community

Maybe. Maybe not. Sometimes that kind of thing can be a lie.

But, in the end, I would realize that the person would want me to think that he didn't care. So, for all practical purposes, I suppose I'd have to at least act as if I took their word for it. To me, that sort of thing usually means, "Leave me alone."

Best Answer

I would believe someone who told me that.

Best Answer

When said cold it goes deep. Yep.

Best Answer

That's what I think too.

Best Answer

Yes... When its said with cool and cold manner, its time to belive that...

Best Answer

Yea, I feel the same way.

Best Answer

I've been in your spot and I still haven't quite figured it out. But if he said it in such a way and his actions supported it... not much else you can do but keep it moving. Even if it isn't true, you don't need someone playing with your emotions like that. I hope it works out better for you!

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Nothing the love of my life hasn't said to me before..of course his voice was cracking when he said it, so I don't take anything anything he says to me seriously, especially when his actions show different. Men are a weird species my dear, take it all with a grain of salt.

Best Answer

not necessarily....I think you "feel it" when they mean it..especially when it's someone who once loved you..

Best Answer

It was felt.

Best Answer

i think it is

Best Answer

I dont care what you say or how you say it - I know you love me, baby!

Best Answer

Muah!

Best Answer

Depends on the person and circumstances...

Best Answer

What if their actions support the statement ?

Best Answer

Then I would say it's true and it's time to move on...

Best Answer

Yes, but what a horrible and selfish way to do it..

You deserve so much better than this, I can assure you

Best Answer

Yea it was. Cruel.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say it is always the case. There are so many different levels and ways of caring, perhaps they are telling you that because it's not matching up. Example, some guy is into you, but you enjoy him like a brother. You might have to give it to him this way so he won't stay hopeful that you'll ever feel romantic.

Best Answer

It s probably best to for your own sake....regardless of their true state....if they mean it or not.....they will hurt you.

Best Answer

Them saying that hurt me.

Best Answer

if you stick around it will happen again

Best Answer

Id grab my things and leave without another word.

Best Answer

yep I would not have anything to do with that person any more!

Best Answer

yeah, id believe em.

but thats alright. whatever. if you dont care about me, why are you still standing here like an idiot? **** off already. thats all i gotta say.

Best Answer

I try to remember what Oscar Wilde said about assumption.

Best Answer

Didn't want to use the word "assumption". But it's pretty much a "truth" when they say it to you directly. Wouldn't it? Especially when their actions completely support the statement?

Best Answer

Are they sober and drug-free?

Best Answer

Very much so.

Best Answer

Pretty much.

Best Answer