mirvi mirvi 51-55, F 14 Answers Jan 19, 2011

I am sorry. Death is one of the hardest losses to deal with. My deepest sympathy for you and your loved ones. God speed.

Best Answer

Please accept my prayers for yourself, your family, and for your father's spirit.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you the best.

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear. My world shattered when I lost my dad three years ago. I still miss him so much. May your father's soul rest in peace. U r in my prayers.

Best Answer

Thank my dad has also pass away 3 years ago also, and I still miss today more then I did 3 years ago at times I wish I can talk to him about my flowers he use to love when we spoke about gardening. Thank you again for thinking of me.

Best Answer

I try to believe that he is watching over me from up there. He is always with me..still whenever something good or bad happens...I wish that he were here to love me or comfort me..Take care..

Best Answer

Please accept my condolences for your loss. May all the good your dad gave you remain with you and comfort you. I have said a prayer.

Best Answer

I am so sorry for you loss. I know how hard it is to lose your parents since I lost both of mine several years ago within a few months of each other. You and your famiy will all be in my prayers.

Best Answer

im so sorry you lost your dad. (hug)

Best Answer

.....he feels your thoughts :)

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer