mirvi mirvi 51-55, F 12 Answers Jan 19, 2011

I am sorry. Death is one of the hardest losses to deal with. My deepest sympathy for you and your loved ones. God speed.

Best Answer

Please accept my prayers for yourself, your family, and for your father's spirit.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you the best.

Best Answer

Please accept my condolences for your loss. May all the good your dad gave you remain with you and comfort you. I have said a prayer.

Best Answer

Sorry for your loss. Time will help. When my dad passed I felt alone for the first time ever. As time went on I found I heard him saying things. Like "don't procrastinate" “always keep your word" " Don't make a promise you can not keep" he left me a collection of memories a wonderful gift. I hope time will ease away the pain, and you can find that your father can live on in your heart.

Best Answer

I am so sorry for you loss. I know how hard it is to lose your parents since I lost both of mine several years ago within a few months of each other. You and your famiy will all be in my prayers.

Best Answer

im so sorry you lost your dad. (hug)

Best Answer

.....he feels your thoughts :)

Best Answer