Stop talking to them you have no clue if they really could be a scam.

Best Answer

block him

Best Answer

He is gay

Best Answer

Best Answer

he's not your friend, so don't talk to him. My daughter had a class in school where the teacher even said that cops are not your friends, they will turn on you just like that. they're not like you or me. they have power and influence on their side. they can literally do anything and get away with it. unless you're one of them, don't associate with them. a cop on-line said they do not protect and serve, they only "enforce the law." Which means they don't care about you.

Best Answer

so true. Do you think it's good idea to just stop replying him all together? He won't arrest me just because I don't tell him my address and it depends on my will and wish to whom I disclose my place of stay

Best Answer

do what you feel comfortable doing. he's police, if he really wanted to find you, I'm sure he could find a way. he's not trying to be your buddy or friend. just like everything else, it's a business, a business that wants $$$$$ out of you. there are alot of cops out there who would beat you, arrest you, tazer you to death, and otherwise mistreat you; why? because they CAN. Because they come from privilege. We do not. They don't smile at you or act friendly on a regular basis. They look down on the public. They do not mingle with us. Because there's invisible lines in society which you don't cross.

Best Answer

Does he want to cuff you?.. that could go wrong in a hurry

Best Answer

If I block him, he would think I'm doing something wrong and that's invitation to trouble

Best Answer

block him...
btw what question is he asking??

Best Answer

where do I live which is my university, how many people are there in my family

Best Answer

if you didnt do nothing wrong then why are you worried about it? what kinds of questions is he asking?

Best Answer

Man you're a little paranoid don't ya think,delete and block his ***.if he feels suspicious towards you then so be it,you did nothing wrong right? I mean you said it yourself.if he keeps pestering you then report him.(he could also be gay).

Best Answer

block him, probably not real

Best Answer

lol maybe

Best Answer