Melodie13 Melodie13 61-65, M 167 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

Not just once! It's been part of me since I first recognized dresses and other articles of feminine attire was a desired self image. It's been difficult only because society spent most of my life ob<x>jecting. And for what reason? As those things they warned would happened only made me stronger.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

yes - so much so that I dress and live as a girl full time now.

Best Answer

So do I!

Best Answer

Not only one time but many many times. I just love to dress like a girl and project in my mind that I am a girl. My body may appear to be male but every other part of my being is female - and I love it!

Best Answer

Sister, you sound just like me. I couldn't have said it better myself!

Best Answer

I totaly love dressing as a girl, i fell as though there shoud be no other cloths to wear, The shoud do away witha all cotten underware, and have nothing but nylon panties, and definetly do away with trousers, and have only skirts and dresses.

Best Answer

Lottsafun. Can't agree with you here. I love my cotton thong panties. I'm 24/7/365 into fem undies and much of the time this includes my cotton thongs (they're not women's, they're mine ;) ). I do however have some pure silk French knickers both in ivory/cream and in black and they are simply divine. I wear them with Cuban healed seamed stockings, 4 inch heels, a matching garter on one thigh and a lacy bra when I want to feel like a decadent sexy woman. Sometimes put a skirt & blouse on over the top, other times when I'm having a lazy day it will be just a silky kimono which is super sexy to wear and feels soooo good, particularly with freshly shaved legs mmmmmmm.

Take god care lottsafun.

Anne-Marie

Best Answer

That's a big YES,10-4 goodbuddy.How could a boy not like it.He may not admit it to anyone else though.

Best Answer

Yes, I have often dressed as a girl/woman and still do. I love the feeling of lingerie, hose and all that goes with it.

Best Answer

Yes, yes, yes! And still do! First time I tried was when I was four years old. Oh, did I get in trouble! Didn't matter, though. I knew even then that I was not what I appeared to be on the outside.

Best Answer

Yes and I love it!

Best Answer

Yes. Going out dressed as a girl first time was scary and exciting all at the same time

Best Answer

Yes, I picked up a nice dress in my size at a thrift shop once. I put it on a few times and lets just say I was very tuned un.

Best Answer

A resounding YES!!! And will never turn back, no matter how old I get.

Best Answer

Amazing poll results here. 124 said yes, none said no, and 1 had never dressed and couldn't answer.<br />
The results clearly show that we males who like to wear women's clothing have more than just a passing fancy...the drive, urges, compulsions, however one describes the need to dress, are powerful parts of our inner selves, not just raging hormones.

Best Answer

Perhaps more a straw pole than empirical evidence but I do see your point. Shame for the one that couldn't answer though. S/he must have an interest or why be reading the post's here so to have never had the guts or opportunity to try. I for one find that kinda sad. C'est la Vie.

Take good good care.
Anne-Marie

Best Answer

Oh yes and I loved it !!! I wear girl clothes almost all the time now and love being girlie.

Best Answer

Yes,everyday.It's normal.

Best Answer

Yes I loved it

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

The answer is a resounding Yes! To this day, every day, I wear a Bra and Panties to work, and I LOVE IT!

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

And me!

Best Answer

Yes, I do it when ever I get a good opportunity, although I'm not really "out"...

Best Answer

OHHH an Exhuberant YES, YES YES!!!!<br />
I still do and still like it

Best Answer

Yes, not once, but several times just to see if I really liked it !!!

Best Answer