Whenever I'm with a girl I might be dating, people always ask me if I'm the "man" in the relationship.
queer4clockwork queer4clockwork 18-21 16 Answers May 9, 2012

Are you ok ?

I tend to spend a lot of time alone because I like it that way and people just cannot understand that and always presume that I am not ok. What they don't realise is that the more often they ask me that dumbass question the less they will see of me.

Best Answer

Oh my god..as a natural isolationer myself, my alone time is when I'm happiest. People ca annoy me too much at times, plus I'm mute a lot. I'm always asked if there's something wrong. It's like..when did it become necesarry to always have people around and be a chatter box?

Best Answer

Exactly. :-)
I consider my alone time as quality time. It seems that for most people time spent alone is time wasted. Nothing could be further from the truth as far as I am concerned.

Best Answer

Do you believe in god

Best Answer

How is my ex-wife...from whom I have been separated for three years...doing? We're on good terms, but I really don't care to talk about it.

Best Answer

That makes sense. Thats kind of stupid to ask.

Best Answer

Isn't it? Sheesh

Best Answer

2 of them , How old are you / Where Are you /Answer, Read My Profile .

Best Answer

I get this all the time. It's right on my profile..just look! I get what you mean

Best Answer

18-21 year old is yours

Best Answer

I find it annoying when someone texts me "what are you doing?".

Best Answer

Are you and Amber still together?

Best Answer

Not for ages now, but when I had my daughter, she is mixed race ( me black, father white ) quite fair in complexion I guess and WOMEN would ask me "Is that your baby"?

Best Answer

That's just rude

Best Answer

It was shocking the first time, but happened A LOT.

Best Answer

Are you married?

Best Answer

How tall are you?

Best Answer

Ha...I have learned a long time ago not to ask that...plus I'm exactly 6'0" myself...so I usually have a good idea.

Best Answer

Smart man. That question mostly come from men, women, rarely. Never understood why. Just think it is a cheap way to start a convo instead of just saying hello and leaving it at that

Best Answer

When ppl ask "what r u trying to say" I tend to say what I mean and mean what I say

Best Answer

Are you english ?

Best Answer