love conquers all :) you never know what happens give it a chance

Best Answer

Personally, for me, it would. I understand what you're talking about--the dominate stereotypical traits in a man usually include him "towering" over the woman. It's sexy. But if a guy is short, it tends to make him unattractive in a way. <br />
I could only date a guy an inch or two shorter than me (I'm 5'3-5'5). So.... :)

Best Answer

OK both barrels! please don't let your preconceived ideas limit you! he may be a wonderful guy .. just go and have fun and see

Best Answer

Well, I don't see anything wrong with it, I mean, I'm a little taller than my man, but he's ALL man! He's a really great person and I wouldn't let it put me off! I think if you're that uncomfortable with it though, you've got a problem from the start!

Best Answer

I think height should not be a deciding factor, especially if the guy is a great person. It would be silly to pass off someone who is compatible to you for something as trivial as height, i know from experience because I've dated 2 guys shorter than I, when you like someone it wont matter. My boyfriend now is 6'3 but that is just coincidence, i would date him even if he was short.

Best Answer

Think of Why are you single , What happened to the dominant alpha males from the past ?

Best Answer

I only dated 2 men my whole life. One didn't want marriage and the other one, (dated 10 years) was killed.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer