pole dance, belly dance, or just know how to shake her azz?
starship33 starship33 36-40, F 20 Answers Jan 22, 2011

Definitely a plus. It's good exercise, it's fun, it's sexy. There's nothing slutty about it either, in my opinion. If they're really good it can be pretty impressive. I'd love it.

Best Answer

cook really good, and wash clothes, stuff like that.

Best Answer

Belly dancing is the hottest thing a person can learn to do. Definite plus, every girl should know this! Just watch a Shakira video and you'll see what I mean.

Best Answer

Alright Starship33 , You busted me on all counts , Long time , No see " We missed you " . <br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

Maybe. I'd imagine it'll add spice to it, but definitely not a huge plus. Flexibility is nice though :D

Best Answer

a very big plus..i would love that.... what away for her to turn the both of us on....and i dont mind it looking slutty.. i think slutty is a big turn on.....what a girlfriend....wow

Best Answer

I'm so good at nibbling the..."Kitty" <br />
Only ONE female...has EVER been able to satisfy in adequate return measure ;)

Best Answer

and bj's.

Best Answer

all of those can be seen as having control over her body and knowing how to use it, but I'm pretty sure if you had lap dancing as an option u'd have a hands down winner.

Best Answer

Yes... major plus

Best Answer

You know, I'm gay. So The guys only thing kind of ****** me off.<br />
I would consider it a plus until I wondered how she learned.<br />
Anyone else kind of creeped out by the responses?

Best Answer

Oh yes!!! Please dance for me...I can't dance at all, but seein' a gal get her dance groove on in the bedroom is great...

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Im not ah man,, bt i gotta girl nt its ah plus she cn go dwn, cook, clean nd nt COMPLAIN about any of it!

Best Answer

of course all that is beautiful to watch

Best Answer

I suppose I wouldn't mind it in private (but I'd probably chuckle more than be turned on) and it would be a total turn off and probable relationship-breaker if she were doing it in public

Best Answer