I would handle it.<br />
My son has been aggressive at school...I am on the verge of pulling him out and homeschooling until his behaviors are back under control. <br />
My child. My responsibility to do as much as I can to keep him, and the people around him, safe.

Best Answer

Yeah...lol. And a glutton for punishment. This is the second time I've had to do this....what the heck am I getting into...again? :S

Best Answer

You will be sorry if you "turn a blind eye" . The earlier you start to try and correct bad behaviour the better chance it will work. You don't want them ending up in jail do you?

Best Answer

I would definitely be all over this. You can't make someone do anything. They would have see it for themselves.

Best Answer

Depends on whether I think they're being harmful or not.

Best Answer

Most of the parents I have told on such said things.. the parents go defensive and say.. MY child would never do that... and continue to get mad at me

Best Answer

Verify, then act. Trust no one when they speak ill of your children, but at least look into it.

Best Answer

Well, this 16 year old girl has told me she has been extremely promiscuous and started smoking pot.

Best Answer

You are in a no-win situation unless you want to get authorities involved, and even that is not really a win.

Best Answer

and come to think of it, I knew a lot of 16 year old promiscuous pot smokers that came out okay, and a lot of goody two shoes that flunked life

Best Answer

Well, it's different if the teenager is a girl. They can become pregnant.

Best Answer

I was talking about girls. But you are right, it is risky. The bottom line is its always a tough situation to try and tell someone else how to raise their kids, or that they are blind to their kids actions. All you can do is say your piece and move on.

Best Answer

I would do something about it.

Best Answer

This person keeps saying its not the child's fault and that they are still very good and does nothing wrong. How do you help them see they are ruining their own child???

Best Answer

Pitcures don't lie, they speak for themselves.

Best Answer

It's selfish they want to think what they want only because they don't want to damage the relationship between them. They are afraid to parent their child because of this. They are doing this to make themselves feel better.

Best Answer