MIO232 MIO232 16-17, F 7 Answers May 16, 2012

I think we are easy to understand as we are open.

Only secretive about what we know about others.

We don't like to cause trouble.

I generally get along with most people, it's only those that hurt my loved ones I have a problem with.

My friends I keep for life.

Best Answer

As Pisces being my opposite sign I had to answer. I enjoy their company. Haven't had a problem with one yet.

Best Answer

hmmm

Best Answer

my 15yr old son is a pisces. beautiful nature. loving and playful. i can read him like a book.

Best Answer

wow... is it hard to understand him

Best Answer

not really, he is genuinely a very caring person who considers others. i think the teenage hormones are the only thing that baffles me

Best Answer

**remembering my Pisces** :*{

Yeah i was hurt by one, i fell for him hard his nickname was fishy and my nickname was kitty since im a lion lol...he was secretive, found out all of his doings and secrets unexpectedly and he was difficult to figure out..but I had gotten my heart broken so badly by him, I ended the 4 year relationship with him. Oct 31st of 2013 makes it an full 1 year that I had broken up with him.

Best Answer