my bf and I don't really like to have sex during my period, I don't feel all that sexy during it, and he doesn't like going down when I'm bleeding. it's not cuz he's scared of blood or anything , he just doesn't like the taste and smell of a woman down there when she's having her period. it's a personal preference like anything else. some men love it, some like my bf don't. he loves going down, but if he's not liking the way I taste then it becomes a chore and he says he never wants pleasuring me to be a chore, so we just wait. it's no big deal. but that's also cuz I'm not into sex when I'm having my period. every man is different, you can't generalize. you have to take it on a person to person basis.

Best Answer

yes and it is exciting. The woman is very horny at that time. I have on many occasion.

Best Answer

If I was married to her yes. I would gladly have sex with her on her period.

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

Hell yes ! Been there done that many times.

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

Never affected me

Best Answer

Can you please clarify? I mean that's usually not the first question I have on my mind when meeting a woman. I mean if you're saying or asking would I go out with her if it was her time of the month yes. She still a human being a person with a soul and a heart. I would also only have protected sex I'm not potentially going to have a child with someone I only just met. Think about it it could be a Casey Anthony nutcase I think you need to get to know someone and truly be in a relationship with doing it during that special time of the month.

Best Answer

To clarify - i mean have sex.

Best Answer