My gf or ex or y wtf u wish to call left me majorly bcos she went to another religion, so the religion denies love. I dont want to name the religion but that religion has so many people encouraging conversions. Like why should I be denied of my love for a religion? Like why, then why do you put religion of peace, love all bullshit..I hate all this
daydreamerinthedark daydreamerinthedark 26-30, M 4 Answers Jun 3 in Doing Good

While I totally agree with you, consider this. do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone who was so stupid and bl<x>inkered in her view of life that she would allow a religion to dominate her thoughts to that extent? From the outside it sounds like you dodged a bullet.

Best Answer

I thought life was about forgiving people. I thought life was about caring for people when they go to a bad path you try to save them even if they rebel, u stand by them.. its sad to see even a 60 yr old man saying u dodged a bullet without caring for her life.. I dont want her, I want her to be sane and happy not destroyed by religion. I want to save her

Best Answer

She IS happy, for better or worse. I am an atheist, but I would never deny anyone the comfort of their faith. Let her be. She has made her choice..

Best Answer

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything. - Albert Einstein.
I am agnostic. I am against stupidity not against religion. I dont want her to suffer, she is fooling herself as she has been brainwashed.. I cant stand my loved one getting destroyed, am I overreacting? am sorry, wish to have a free and open minded world thats it

Best Answer

Get a new GF.

Best Answer

I am not a guy desperate for a girl, I am fine without a gf and if this gal was not there.. i was not even interested.. she persisted and got me into it.. ur answer is irrelavant thanks for ur time

Best Answer

I agree, I take responsiblity its my fault too for trusting such a person. You dont know me or else you wont say this.. I agree with u though

Best Answer

I say the truth, sad if you were denied it too

Best Answer

idiots

Best Answer

U r telling I am an idiot?

Best Answer