lonelypeople lonelypeople 22-25, M 6 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in EP

I can't answer why people feel they can't talk to me face to face, why they have to jump to every assumption out there, without once talking directly to me. I have plenty to say, but I"m not going to talk to a wall or to someone who doesn't see me as a human being that's not mental or crazy. I dare people to go into a mental hospital, and come out after an extensive time and tell me if I really fit the image of someone mentally insane. I've got the knowledge and the brains to build an entire empire from scratch. I've got the gifts to make the impossible happen. It's not just talk, it's fact.

Best Answer

Any question from an on-line 13 year old who ought to be talking to their parents.

Best Answer

This one

Best Answer

something quite rare, but generally they are the best questions there are

Best Answer

i'm having trouble coming up with a good one, that would actually speak to other people, so perhaps i have to go with epfreak's answer

Best Answer

Why some people do or say the things they say or do I guess would be one... Sometimes it just baffles me on just why they are the way they are. Especially on myself, I have these moments where I'm like I just don't get myself. lol

Best Answer