cpthaddock cpthaddock 51-55, M 6 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

when ever they keep dinosaurs in the team i doubt it... least the old school dinosaurs could play.. bring back boony and marsh :)

Best Answer

Pffft! Back in your box!

Best Answer

sure... they all stink....

Best Answer

Thompson & Lilley I'd plump for

Best Answer

Suddenly you went to 85-91 periods, after that they had very big man Hyden, Gilly, Ponting...etc

Best Answer

same stink different poop :)

Best Answer

I take it you don't like cricket. lol

Best Answer

i like 20/20.. surprisingly..packer would have eaten that up like all you can eat

Best Answer

Captain Cook. Ring a bell?

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Warnie can still fill the cracks......

Best Answer

Not if they are going to be playing the way they are now.

The team has no balance at the moment.

England have a good balance, but should not get carried away.

Best Answer

Oh believe me. I've seen more than my fair share of false dawns....

Best Answer

Over confidence -- needs to be kept in check.

Best Answer

They'll just start cheating again.

Best Answer

What the Aussies like a couple of years back, when they were running before a ball was played?

Best Answer

We have a good set of bowlers coming through. But our batting is at the moment green. a lot of young batsmen will potential but not much experiance. Clarke is in excellant form with the bat and our fielding is top notch now.

We are off to India soon and we will struggle there because we do not have top spinners but we should do better in England. We just hope our younger batsmen get more consistent. Our bowlers should do well in England.

Best Answer

Well hopefully for making a good match,at least

Best Answer

I agree, Clarke is brilliant! And an excellent Captain which inspires the younger guys. :) Going to miss Hussey though, he and Clarke together were formidable! India will be a good test (no pun intended, ha!) for the younger guys. :)

Best Answer

I have more hope for them in England then India. England will be very hard because their batting is pretty good. If our batsman get better then they will be able to hold their own against the English attack, Then it will be a case of the Australian Bowlers against the English Batsman. That will decide the ashes.

Best Answer

Though I am not an Aussie, I wish, they would. Big loss after Ponting left. But strong batting line is there. But I badly missed McGrath as a spectator...

Best Answer

Both Ponting and McGrath are sorely missed. We've now lost Michael Hussey too. :(

Best Answer

I love playing those on my PS

Best Answer

Of course, great players will always be missed and will take time to fill the gap. But, great players are rare.

Best Answer

What do you mean "become good"? lol Sure we got beaten by South Africa but we thrashed Sri Lanka. Looking forward to the Ashes. :)

Best Answer

Don't consider SL as a strong contender. They are lions at their own grounds

Best Answer

No, I do have to agree with you. But we did play well against South Africa, they just happened to be the better team. :)

Best Answer

Well England beat India over there for the first time since 1985. We are on the rise

Best Answer

What do you mean you're on the rise? You hold the Ashes! lol

Best Answer

Very good. I is waiting

Best Answer

And we're on our way. See you in July! :)

Best Answer

Good

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

...what happened to pommie bashing?........Ho Ho Ho

Best Answer

I've never bashed them! Just want to beat them at cricket! :-)

Best Answer