"Landon may be extremely charming and desirable looking, but behind his enticing smile, is a trouble making delinquent. And because of the fact he is quite a looker we pretend how he acts is ok? It is unacceptable! And as the generation that is going to "change the world" the youth of this town should not fall for this!" Thanks. Thanks ALOT. Stupid b-itch who wrote it went to my school two years ago. She was just unpopular and wants to get back at kids who are. I agreed to her writing about me but I didn't know she would focus in me so much.
LandonS LandonS 16-17, M 2 Answers Jun 8 in Community

She liked you before but you hurt her feelings so she's getting back at you. Only reason how she could focus so much on you. I would feel bad for you if you weren't a jackass to her first.

Best Answer

From your other posts , this persons Second disc<x>ription of u , is not so far fetched , n u Know it , so stop your belly aching

Best Answer

Still. I was mean to this girl one time in school. I spread a rumor that she had a baggy v-agina or something when I was in like grade 9. It was a harmless joke and she took this too fat

Best Answer

Far**

Best Answer

U started it , she finished it , n youre a Trouble maker

Best Answer