the place i grow up had a native lizard which had two tails

Best Answer

The original settlement that grew into my city (population well over 4 million now) was first established 224 years ago this Thursday.

Best Answer

it was rated as one of the worst places to live in last year. its so sad.

Best Answer

Narara is the aboriginal word for, "black snake"

Best Answer

I live about 30mins from you

Best Answer

Sweet. Are you from Lake Macquarie ?

Best Answer

Blue Haven

Best Answer

I went to massage school, there. Near Lake Haven shops. Small world :o)

Best Answer

Lots of moose..

Best Answer

My home town is the "protagonist" of the song that was broadcast on the radio as a signal to start the revolution that overthrew the portuguese dictatotship of Estado Novo.<br />
The song had been censored for years, because it sounded too pro-democracy: "(...)Land of fraternity/ It is the people who command/ Inside of you, oh city (...)"

Best Answer

The titanic was built there

Best Answer

WWI started here,we had Olympic Games in 1984 here and the Old Orthodox Church in the city is built long before America was discovered.And we had water supply and sewage system while London's streets were still covered with fesces.

Best Answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_II,_Duke_of_Orléans<br />
Who my city was named after.

Best Answer

Use to have a trotting track where the local park is

Best Answer

A preacher flipped through a Bible with his eyes closed, placed his finger down and wala-thus we were named

Best Answer

got by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen and it's Dundee United, Dundee United FC

Best Answer

there was a mountain lion attack few years back

Best Answer