...is he a good person for his actions? Or a bad person for his desires?
thegrinch thegrinch 18-21, M 17 Answers Jun 18, 2012

Sounds like our Governments, lets give aid and money to these countries that nee it, and the next day we will arm them with guns to kill each other.

Best Answer

need*

Best Answer

Hmm, good question.<br />
Eventhough he's doing good deeds, he still a non good person since he's a killer deep inside

Best Answer

so actions don't speak louder than words (or thoughts)?

Best Answer

Not in this case.

Best Answer

errr there are alot of pretenders out there! havent you like watched like these true life things like dateline or 20/20 or some news story. where this dude he was such a Nice guy in the neighborhoon man! did things for people,everyone said crap man I'm shocked they found 100 dead people in his back yard ! I didnt know he was a killer man! He taught sunday school! he was a leader in the boy scouts! (makin some of this stuff up as I go along) but ya get my point???? People are strange!!

Best Answer

he should put himself outta everyones misery......thank you

Best Answer

Sounds like Al Capone. Well, maybe not quite, he didn't just want to kill, he actually did it. Or had it done. But for him, it was *just business*

Best Answer

Ok. Well, at least he doesn't kill anyone.

Best Answer

no because he's doing it for selfish deed, and has ulterior motives.

Best Answer

so can you ignore the lives he's saved and the people he's helped?

Best Answer

what if he turns out and decide to act on his desire. he could one day snap, and kill someone, and then use his deeds to get himself out.

Best Answer

me no kill anyone

Best Answer

I know her. She was my Boss. Those people are evil in my opinion. They do good for the glory.

Best Answer

good one!

Best Answer

he's a douchebag that doesnt want anybody to know it.

Best Answer