Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 8 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

So what do we call this mess President Obama led us into?

Best Answer

uhmmm the American people know that it was Bush that started the depression of 2008 before Obama was in office nice try but you lied again. do you not think everyone on here can see you lying constantly ?

Best Answer

That was not the question.. Obama's done nothing to fix the problems but blame past presidents as you do..

Best Answer

you specifically said Obama led us into it when everyone knows that Bush started it you just don't like Obama cuz he's black

Best Answer

Good one

Best Answer

I had to block your earlier reply cuz it contained foul language and that's not family values

Best Answer

Your black comment is still still makes you look like a clown. Better?

Best Answer

well, still an insult but I'll allow it. its just that your remarks often have someone involving a racial tone like the welfare lady and anti-obama stuff you do realize I'm white don't you ? us reasonable southerners are not gonna allow any seceding but as long as you keep it clean I will leave your comments here

Best Answer

There is trash in every color, don't play race cards with me cause you're not getting anywhere.....the welfare lady with the food stamp card at the gas station happens to be white...I NEVER EVER bring the race card to my comments......Ever and you know that......I worked in the ghetto for 25 years, don't ever call me a raciest....and further more even if Obama was white he's still not a smart man and I am entitled to my opinion..

Best Answer

aaaannnnnnnddd??

Best Answer

Yes, you got that right...but it appears to have the right wing nuts here on another lying binge...but you are handling it very well with your comebacks ...LOL

Best Answer

some call it obsession, others call it having a good time at anothers expense lol i am the latter!

Best Answer

Blaming employees for a business owner decision again? How quaint.

Best Answer

I didn't say anything about employees you disgusting liar cpgnathy can you read ?

Best Answer

Presidents are employees to their campaign financiers. I wouldn't lie to you about who is ruining society. In the end, it's you and me.

Best Answer

I don't buy that cuz once a prez gets in office they can do as they wish

Best Answer

LOL, sure they can. You underestimate Congress and the power of money. You underestimate social perception and public opinion as well. Leaders are a function of the people that choose them.

Best Answer

And obsession is what Studmuffin keeps us in.

Best Answer