Is there a reward?

Best Answer

lmfao!

Best Answer

Haha!

Best Answer

A still tongue is a wise head....usually.

Best Answer

Yes, do the crime pay the time! especially if it involved children! Actually I think I might be the one commiting the crime then!

Best Answer

Depends. Serious like bank robbery..maybe not. Serious like child molester..yup

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

of course, then I don't have to listen to them brag about how they got away with it for the rest of my life

Best Answer

I realise the law is the law and lady justice is not overly concerned about blood lines but I don’t think I could unless it was something quite horrible then I would have no problem with it.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I think it all depends on what you refer to as "serious". If you could see that they were going to continue to hurt people (such as rape, bashings, or murder, for example), then I think it would be your duty to society to dob them in. Otherwise if you don't, in my opinion, then that suggests that you're quite comfortable them continuing their actions, and are thus condoning them.

Best Answer

If they killed someone, I would turn them in. If they stole something, I still would turn them in. Anything not serious, I wouldn't turn them in.

Best Answer

Depends on which relative and what crime they committed.

Best Answer

Honestly, Probably not. Unless I fear my own life or something else's I would not simply because they are family and you just don't do that.

Best Answer

Depends what lines they crossed, probably not tho

Best Answer

depends

Best Answer

Depends what the crime is.

Best Answer

nope, not your own family unless they are family which non of your close family gives a crap about.

Best Answer

I would urge them to turn themselves in. I wouldn't shelter them, thats for sure. But to actually drop dime on them? I don't know.

Best Answer

How serious? I would try to get them to turn themselves in. Unless it were something unconscionable.

Best Answer

whos the relative and whats the crime?

Best Answer

Lets say it was murder...

Best Answer

id have to ask the reason. And again who the relative is. Im not fond of most of them so id pretty much turn most of them in. Not my bro tho. And not my cousin

Best Answer

if it was murder I would turn them in anonymously....you don't want to be next! unless they killed someone for raping small children...then...no (and I mean that)

Best Answer