So you are visiting my vacation home and you want take a walk. You walk a half mile south a half mile east and a half mile north arriving at the door again. Ehat color is the bear?
JezebelRising JezebelRising 26-30, F 9 Answers Feb 21 in Community

1/2mi S 1/2mi E 1/2mi N = 1/2mi E The bear says

Best Answer

Didn't notice after I BBQed it... Want some?

Best Answer

What bear? You didn't mention a bear. And there aren't any bears on Antarctica.

Best Answer

Sure, but there are bears in the Arctic.

Best Answer

You didn't say you lived in the Arctic and you didn't say anything about a bear...

Best Answer

One half mile south, one half mile east and one half mile north arriving back to my house. The only place that can happen is if my vacation house is at the north pole, where bears are white.

Best Answer

That's not true, the same thing can happen from any point about 0.9 miles away from the south pole.

Best Answer

Yes, if you change it to one half mile north, one half mile east and one half mile south, what color is the bird.

Best Answer

No not changing it. You walk south towards the pole, then you walk in a circle around it to the east until you're back where you were, then you walk back north

Best Answer

You guys are too smart. :)

Best Answer

super white...

Best Answer

very white

Best Answer

white

Best Answer

white

Best Answer

white

Best Answer