Sophisticatedprincess Sophisticatedprincess 31-35 14 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Join the club :)

Best Answer

It is sad but time heals the wounds. When I got with the father of my three sons he was the world to me and I did everything for him. It wasn't meant to be because EVERYONE tried to tear us apart and eventually they did. Over the years we hooked up off and on and fought on and off yet deep down we still knew that it would never be. Now there is peace and communication between us that is unexplainable and I take him to work sometimes and pick him up from work sometimes and there is no hard feelings or feelings or love there anymore and NOW everyone is allowing this to happen. I believe that things work out better when you let the person you love go.

Best Answer

Hmmm true talk Lady!

Best Answer

Even though it may never have been meant to be, you don't have to stop caring, just don't invest a lot into an unfruitful relationship.

Best Answer

yeah it sucks!

Best Answer

ah **** it. next!

Best Answer

That's life

Best Answer

good times, eh?

Best Answer

Meant too what ?

Best Answer

Meant to BE ....IDIOT ....u really r CLUELESS

Best Answer

Or meant nothing to them..oh the sounds of memory

Best Answer

this is not the end

Best Answer

Tell me about it.

Best Answer

I feel your pain :-(<br />
(((((hugs)))))

Best Answer