mzdivine mzdivine 56-60 20 Answers May 30, 2009

I do because the tissues hurt the skin under my nose

Best Answer

I do. I like the red bandannas. They come in handy for all sorts of things that have nothing to do with semi-private bodily maintenance.

Best Answer

Well, I was going to point out that it the "green" thing to do, but realized that could be a really bad pun...hehehe...<br />
My 15 year old son is a huge advocate of them, in fact, he gave nice linen ones to everyone in the family last year for Christmas. Hey, in a pinch, would you rather have snot running down your face or neatly tucked away? And they don't fall apart in the wash, as inevitably someone puts a tissue in their pocket and forgets about it...

Best Answer

My husband does and he says all men should carry one.

Best Answer

I have some but I only use them for occasions I know there will be tears. I DO NOT blow my nose into it, just wipe my eyes. They look a lot dressier than a wad of tissue.

Best Answer

It's a thing from the older generations. I remember my grandparents using them and also remember my granmother laundering them and ironing them. Tissue wasn't as abundant in those days and not as soft as it is today. I still see a few older folks using them, but seldom a younger person.

Best Answer

Because sometimes there are no trash cans to dispose of used tissues?

Best Answer

I use mine for my glasses - and to dry my hands if there are no hand towels in public bathrooms! Use tissues for blowing my nose.

Best Answer

yea I think its definately a dad and grandad thing to do!!<br />
I think they are gross!! not only are you carrying your boogers round with you but your wiping your nose on fabric! It feels wrong.<br />
I have a polkadot hanky though which I hang out of my back pocket attached with a safty pin!!

Best Answer

I do - mainly to make sure my keys stay in my pocket. I use tissues for clearing my nose.

Best Answer

Who cares what 'people' do! Got a hanky, love it? Use it for grease, snot, tears or fashion...

Best Answer

I do...only to clean my glasses :)

Best Answer

I know that I did at my daughters wedding...And so did lots others.....<br />
Ya just have to use one when you see your baby walking down on the arm of her father...To the man that loves her so much...That he would do anything in the world for her....

Best Answer

I know one guy who did. But I think it's really weird to blow a bunch of snot into a mini towel and then stick it back into your pocket. Kinda gross.

Best Answer

I do. I have a set. I also sent some to my ex-mother in law for Christmas a couple of times.

Best Answer