saxappeal saxappeal 46-50, F 8 Answers Aug 20 in Community

I love Casting Crown's This is Amazing Grace; to understand Jesus and his sacrifice, his pain, his humiliation and then to rise again in glory, is to take a good look at your own life and put it in its proper perspective. Jesus was a hero, he sacrificed his life -- for you, for me, for everyone. He knew he was going to die, but he died for what he believed in. There's not too many individuals alive today that would be willing to go through what Jesus did. When you are in pain, don't diminish it, but remember his pain, and his plan for YOU.

Best Answer

Thank you indeed I will

Best Answer

feeling good by micheal bubble....nature, perfect, real....so lovable

Best Answer

stranded by heart. i love that song.

Best Answer

I'll be missing you - Puff daddy

Best Answer

I Like Big Butts. Because I do

Best Answer

The "Grand Gate of Kiev" movement from Moussorgsky's "Pictures At An Exhibition". Why? Because that was the recessional piece that was played at my wedding back in 1978. (I arranged it for organ and furnished it to my organist.)

Best Answer

Fantastic!!!

Best Answer

Of the Night by Bastille, I can relate to the lyrics well (rhythm is a dancer, it's a soul's companion, etc)

Best Answer

Best Answer