He is afraid. If you love him, you have to wait til he's ready.

Best Answer

sounds like he is confused about how he feels. being someone's "type" is irrelevant: so many people have ended up with someone who isnt their ideal type. i don't think you'll be able to know for sure until you kiss, etc. then he'll be able to come to terms with whatever he feels

Best Answer

To me it was an excuse or part of his confusion. I mean, of course im not his ideal type cause im not a girl. But the way he looks at me, im telling you, i can tell he likes me

Best Answer

Ask him to suck and swallow see if he hurls

Best Answer

He is probably scared about what he is feeling right now. He seems to like you, and if he was 'straight' you could be the first guy that he has feelings for. So then he will be going though the motions of questioning his sexuality and plagued by the fear of 'coming out.' I think you and he really need to sit down and talk about all the signals he is sending you, whether he really means it and try to help him uncloud some of his thoughts.

Best Answer

I asked him, he says he loves me but he likes women. But he keeps flirting. I dont get it.

Best Answer

Wow that's mixed signals for ya. Maybe he is afraid of what people might think? Sounds harsh but not uncommon of course. I would suggest casually asking about it

Best Answer

Yeah, really mixed signals. I asked him about it. He says he likes women but keeps being flirty with me when he can.

Best Answer

That's so confusing! I'd say see what else is out there. If he comes back for more, or just gets jealous, then just put yourself out there and tell him that you really do like him

Best Answer

He does like you and being a best friend to him, it's like the sexual tension between the two of you is just a bonus. He probably said you're not his type because that's it, he wants you to be just a friend to him and probably have sex with you every now and then but that's all there is to it.

I wouldn't dare to have sex with him though, sometimes, sex ruins everything. Ride along with it and see where it goes.

Best Answer

Personally it sounds like he does like you but he's just not ready to admit to himself that he is gay

Best Answer