What would you say & how would you say it?
cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 5 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Oh yes, and I did. High school teacher said I didn't have the smarts for college, or any sigmificant accomplishments beyond. I stopped by to visit the school some years later, and made a point of visiting the old girl. Her response: "You did better than any of them", in somewhat amazement. My thoughts at the time: "YES"!!!

Best Answer

Kudos! And of Course you did!!
I stopped by and thanked JA...he laughed and said I had a great adventure in life and he was glad he got to open the door. He was genuinely Happy for me.

Best Answer

Not worth

Best Answer

See in all my years, I had ONE good teacher...a really good teacher....I only had mediocre ones in other classes and years. My parents did their damage in negativity. Mr. Joe Altick was the Good Teacher............Mrs. Paige the worst.

Best Answer

Yes I had an instructor like that. I graduated with my degree in spite of her comments and went on to have the career I wanted.

Best Answer

Maybe one day, you could do a front page of one of your books, like saying ''This is to the teacher Ms. _____(but use the name) who said I would not amount to anything, Thanks for being so wrong.''

Best Answer

I don't need to go there. She lost her job for what she said to me.

Best Answer

Relief, she can't ruin anyone elses life, at least not on that payroll.

Best Answer

It was made very clear why she was fired. She confronted me for being called on her behavior. She has mental problems. It wasn't easy for her to get another job.

Best Answer

I think a teacher shouldn't be in that profession if they talk to kids negatively like such cause thats enough to set some kids onto a downward spiral, there's kinder things to say to a non acheiver that could help inspire them to keep on the right track, the power of suggestion is very strong.

Best Answer