CreateTVT CreateTVT 22-25 36 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Read the story on BBC for once the judges had their head screwed on right. That father once he had saved his daughter/baby from a horrendous crime and recovered from his fit of rage (totally justified btw) then called 911 for help once he realized what he'd done... he was trying to save the life of that evil SOB who'd just been raping his 5 year old daughter. Give that guy a medal and a lifetime endowment is what I'd do.

Best Answer

No one could know what that father is going through. It will replay in his head for years.
He's a good father and he did what he felt he needed to do. I may have done the same. I'm pretty ugly when I'm enraged. But, the fact is that he took the life of another. It's good they did not prosecute, but this guy will never see himself as a hero.

Best Answer

You're right, I'm guessing the red mist came down and when it lifted he had a body at his feet... I'd probably have done the same thank goodness the judges saw it the same way. Common sense prevailed for once.

Best Answer

This is one of few examples of the law actually WORKING.

Best Answer

God bless Texas..

Best Answer

Clap Clap Clap Clap *pats judge on the back*

Best Answer

Texas justice... Sometimes the only way to go!

Best Answer

Sounds right to me.

Best Answer

The Judge and Father, both acted in the SAME manner as I would have. To say anything different, would only make me a Hypocrit.

Best Answer

It is about time someone used their brains in the justice system....

Best Answer

Really, what is there to think about. The only thing I would change is perhaps chastise the guy for not torturing the dude before he killed him.

Best Answer

God Blessed Texas, With His Own Hands. One Lowlife, M0ther FuĀ¢kng, ********* down, 999,999,999 to go. Give this Judge a huge Raise.

Best Answer

He was within his legal rights to do so. Texas has a "stand your ground" law, like the one in Florida...This guy didn't intend to kill the child molester, or so he says, he was only trying to save his child, and the man ended up dead. Good riddance...It was a good call on the part of the sherriff, as well as the Judge.

Best Answer

I'm in love with that JUDGE!!!!!! Finally, someone with brains is doing his job...fantastic as hell. Makes you start to believe in the justice system again. I should send that judge a thank you card with one of those sound song recordings, 'you're simply the best...better than all the rest!' :D

Best Answer

Justice

Best Answer

We need more like the Dad and the judge. God Bless The Republic of Texas. If they ever secede from the Union I'll move there.

Best Answer

I would have thrown the SOB in the woods. "Buzzards gotta eat same as the worms."-Clint Eastwood from The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Best Answer

Few years ago a friend of mine Chuck, took in some young women 18 and 19.

Seems they had gotten mixed up with a piece of excrement out on parole that was trying to not only get them strung out on drugs also put them to work as prostitutes.

Chuck a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, told the girls they would be safe at his home and let's figure out what you girls are going to do with your lives...

Well as fate and destiny would have it the piece of excrement parolee shows up at Chuck's front door armed with a crowbar which he used to force open the front door and enter the home.

Chuck armed with a single 1911 Colt .45 warned the intruder he was armed and would shoot to kill.. The intruder advanced raising the crowbar Chuck shot him 8 times all in the kill zone.

Chuck called the police was arrested for alleged justifialbe homicide, booked in and relased on his own recognisence.

The day of court the judge asked;

" How do you plead to the charges of justifiable homicide ? "

Chuck "I did it your honor, would do it again !"

Judge; "Why did you kill him ?"

Chuck; "He needed to die your honor !"

Judge; Very well Mr.______ you have done society a favor.

I do think it a good idea you attend counseling that all police officers are required to attend when in the line of duty they take a life..this counseling will be provided at no cost to you and in a manner that is as least disruptive to your life as possible.

North Carolina has a right to carry law and open carry law.

My state is coceal carry by permit.

Recent reports released by the F.B.I. and NRA state that gun ownership is up violent crime is down in the USA.

Best Answer

I wish we had judges like that one in Australia

Best Answer

This is a clear case of a man defending his child. Not only did he defend his child, but then once she was safe start trying to save the life of the man attacking her. From what I read dad did his best to save the person after he beat him away from her. The justice system got it right in this instance and I hope that the molesters family sees it that way once they are contacted about their sons death. I could just see them suing dad for killing their son.

Best Answer

Thank goodness for judges like this one!

Best Answer

Sometimes Texas courts do the right thing. That five year old girl will be needing therapy for a long time. Buy that grand jury a steak dinner for lunch.

Best Answer