I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE INDOORS. And omg, I think there might be one on my scalp, but I'm too afraid to touch it. I'm scared.
PsychoBarbieDoll PsychoBarbieDoll 22-25, F 13 Answers Jun 11, 2012

Better to be ticked off than ticked on, amirite?!<br />
Er, yeah. That's horrifying. But ticks are solo critters and don't infest. It probably just crawled in one day - freak occurence. I doubt you have any more.

Best Answer

Cats or dogs usually bring them in and when the tick is full it falls off..That is usually how they get in the house..The hot match( light the match and blow it out,then touch it to the tick) works best for getting them to back out..

Best Answer

lol who didnt activate there anti tick home forcefield? its probably burrowing deeper and laying eggs right now.. best get it out.

Best Answer

Are you familiar with "book scorpions"? Have alarmed me in the shower. Friendly bug, just looking for water.

Best Answer

I am familiar with them. They kind of look like tiny crabs. However, I'm still freaking out about the tick. Or ticks. I'm still not sure if there's one on my scalp. I can't touch it. I'm holding on by a thread and if I touch it and it's a tick I'm going to become hysterical, and there is no one here to pull it off, or calm me down.

Best Answer

touch it..

Best Answer

You're never safe , even in your home, remember your home is built in nature's habitat. And if you're afraid about your scalp, go to the Er or get someone to check it.

Best Answer

maybe from a crack somewhere? or you brought the insect ion with you?

Best Answer

that's alot of tic talk

Best Answer

there could be small creatures living in your home. do you wake up with bad morning breath? They do enjoy farting in sleeping mouths

Best Answer

most likely your underwear

Best Answer