If you knew your actions were hurting someone who cared about you and you had a choice to stop but refused....would it then be considered intentional?
hadyourchance hadyourchance 31-35, F 10 Answers Jun 21, 2012

It might seem that way to them, but if it's your life then you have no obligation to live it to another person's standards. The exceptions being if you were torturing someone who loved you (physically), or were doing something DIRECTLY or that hurt them--for example, cheating on your significant other with their knowledge.

Best Answer

By definition, anything you choose to do, hurtful or not, is intentional. I think the real question is whose responsible for the hurt, and do you care enough about the other person to consider their feelings even if you don't have to.

Best Answer

You make a good and valid point. Thanks.

Best Answer

Thank you, I hope it helps. I know that sometimes, even with people very close to me, I may choose my action because they are right for me, even knowing that it wouldn't be right for them. That doesn't mean I want to hurt them, but it may be an unfortunate by-product.

Best Answer

Sure, you can consider that intentional. However, hurting someone is not by definition a bad thing. A friend of mine hurt me until I was ready to accept the fact that I needed help, and there was a lot of hurting before I did that.

Best Answer

YES.

Best Answer

depends.. do i like this person, am i getting rich by doing it? oO i can't flat out say no to this

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Define 'it'

Best Answer