America shots a nuke into the middle of the Middle East then Russia does the same thing. The one who has the biggest bang wins Ukraine :)
lostintime1 lostintime1 41-45, M 5 Answers Mar 25 in Politics

Be careful someone doesn't come up with the same idea for your country.

Best Answer

They have and the only difference between a liberal and a muslim is one of them knows it is better after death.

Best Answer

lostintime there is nothing after death liberal or anyone else Sorry you must believe in a faulty god

Best Answer

that would be a great thing. If you and your friends are ready to pay $50.00 a gallon of gas $1,695. a month to heat your house. And never travel again anywhere

Best Answer

We have oil just the tree huggers cry to drill it.

Best Answer

Why would the US want the Ukraine?

Best Answer

Just thought it would be fun is all.

Best Answer

It 's because of stupid ppl like you that we the middle east countries should develope nukes.

Best Answer

They really should, it would put an end to them once in for all. I am 100% in favor them getting them and using them.

Best Answer

If only 9 of us , un armed has caused you 3000 dead and a huge financial crisis then lol what will our nukes do to you is beyond you tiny imagination .

Best Answer

Truth is I do not care end this rock. You mostly will **** up and end yourself like always. your a big disappointment to me and most likely god.

Best Answer

hhhh, which god? have'nt you known God does'nt exist? Get some knowledge better than strting stupid post where people ask you ''why?'' you answer '' I just thought it is fun"".Man, you are over 40 Grow up

Best Answer

You first you give yourself to much credit for the financial crisis that you did not do in that welfare reform did by a nutjob Bill Cliton by making easy money to be borrowed. While the timing is right I do see how a child like yourself can say my daddy god did that for me.

Best Answer

Nope Sir, The crisis from 'easy money to be barrowed' and the credit cards debt has not slapt yet .It is coming though and will letterarly kill you and make you imigrate to Mexico in search for food,believe me.

Best Answer

I do believe you and while I am doing that I will think about the sand that you turned into pretty glass and lava in the middle east.

Best Answer

Oh, thankyou very much that's very sweet. Now I have important things to do.

Best Answer

Yea, war and then we all die. lol

Best Answer