For example, the woman already is a university graduate while the guy only has a high school diploma.....
coconutzismyflava coconutzismyflava 22-25, F 17 Answers Jul 1, 2010

Education doesn't necessarily correlate with intelligence. Now, if there was indeed a large intellectual disparity between the two, I wouldn't see it working. Also, if the woman was unwarrantedly arrogant as a result of her education, then there would be a problem (This, I think, is why many educated women fail at dating, given that you believe the premise that educate women have a harder time dating.).

Best Answer

Yes, it can work. A higher education doesn't mean smarter, it just means more book-learned. I've been married for 4 years and my husband doesn't have a higher education...but he's a lot smarter than me in tons of practical ways. I like English and the arts and tend to be a dreamer, he's great at math and mechanics and tends to be very practical and literal. We balance each other out nicely.

Best Answer

Formal education is one thing, but not the only thing ... far from it. Very often those who have gone through the school of hard knocks are better-rounded people than those with doctorates. What matters is their ability to communicate completely with each other and share who they are without fear.

Best Answer

Educated women are unhappy and miserable:<br />
http://vodpod.com/watch/1490493-women-know-your-limits-harry-enfield-bbc-comedy

Best Answer

i think a total disaster ,as the not so smart man,will try to get her down to his level,she may like to talk about something ,he will be sitting watching football. she will then start to get bored.

Best Answer

I don't think it should matter, My guy isn't stupid and when I go to college it's so I can get a better job and that will help us both if he has a problem with it then we weren't meant to be any way.

Best Answer

I think it would depend on his IQ and his self confidence in his own accomplishments. If there is real love there then why should it matter?

Best Answer

It would work out if he was not intimated. Why would you want to be with someone who is intimated by you anyway. This is the same if a man is more educated....why refer to would HE leave if SHE was more educated? We live in the 21st century.<br />
Why is it about being educated? that does'nt mean your more intelligent.

Best Answer

Its not about the schooling. Its about the people involved. Goodwill on both sides is all thats needed. And if you don't have the goodwill you shouldn't be married anyway.

Best Answer

That diploma doesn't mean you are smarter than he is. If you think that piece of paper proves that you are smarter or better than someone who just has a high school diploma, then you have a lot to learn. <br />
I too am a college graduate, but I learn stuff from people from all walks of life. Being all high and mighty is an quick way to make everyone hate you.<br />
PS if you majored in any of the liberal arts, your earning potential is about the same as his lowly high school education.

Best Answer