phoenix2011 phoenix2011 36-40, F 17 Answers Apr 22, 2012

he means that he wants to be friends.. but he is still hoping that you'll sleep with him anyway...

Best Answer

That is exactly right!

Best Answer

and that is exactly what happened.

Best Answer

not all the times :))

Best Answer

I want to **** you..and have no strings attached.

Best Answer

Means he wants as much benefits as he can get for the least amount of time invested.

Best Answer

he means buddies get screwed sometimes

Best Answer

when anyone either gender says they just want to be friends with me that is all they get is friendship doesnt matter what they mean i take it as they ment they wanted to be friends and nothing more

Best Answer

he wants to have sex with you!

Best Answer

FWB.

Best Answer

"Don't become too emotionally attached..."

Best Answer

Why?....

Best Answer

That's generally what a man is saying when he tells you he just "wants to be friends". When he wants more, he'll usually say so---before another guy gets your attention. Locking you into the "friend" zone---even if you end up becoming intimate---means if your feelings become stronger he can always remind you that things aren't serious.

Best Answer

he has ulterior motives, usually

Best Answer

his answer is your answer, and his mean is your mean.

Best Answer

no men are more complicated then i thought...i took him at his word....

Best Answer

no... men are straightforward as ****... If I am speaking to you and you aren't signing my paycheck, handing me food, or in my way... if I am non-obligatorially speaking to you... I wanna be inside you.. it's how we are... you all are the complex rubiks cubes that certain guys never get their heads around their entire lives.
14/88

Best Answer

don't look at it that way. For example, if your guy friend says listen to this song and its a love song, don't think he's saying something else by playing you the song, he's sharing something with you. Don't make something complicated by thinking to much about it... U know what they say... Assumption is the mother of all ******.... If he says he wants to be friends he wants to be friends... If he wants to be more you will know by he's body language or your intuition... Sorry hehe I don't know the whole story... I just see a lot of girls losing friends coz they try to hard and don't let things just be...

Best Answer

lol....i asked because that is what he said when we started hanging out and then he kissed me....i assumed he was saying the truth... although he is still a good friend.... i am afraid of losing him as a friend though.

Best Answer

an asset that depreciates in value after some time..

Best Answer

maybe he is making it easy for you. When a man says it that what he means. Note: We still will have sex with any of your friends if the wish to extend the benefits, if we are not married and well sometimes if we are.

Best Answer

Well, there are different categories of friends for some people. But, I would just trust his answer and don't peruse anything else.

Best Answer

That he wants to be friends, we do care about other things than sex you know.....Only joking we just want sex. :-P

Best Answer