The eyes are the window of the soul. Therefore, a woman with a beautiful soul has beautiful eyes.

Best Answer

Eye's tell you so much more about a person then the words coming out of their mouth. Eye's show how a person truly feels, sad, happiness, loneliness, it all shows in the eyes.

Best Answer

It is amazing how expressive eyes can be. I simply get a funny feeling in my tummy when she looks at me with 'that' look in her eyes.

Best Answer

not always the eyes tell the truth.. ppl are becoming so minpulative so that their eyes too got the skills of lien... about eye contact, its really very important and somtims its killing ;)

Best Answer

yes, the eyes are def the window to the soul/spirit. eye contact? it's essential of course. why would you look away from a guy unless you are not interested in him?

Best Answer

sparkly deep eyes is one thing that i MELT for.. love beautiful eyes!!! they are the most beautiul part of a woman :)

Best Answer

look at beauty, because it is beautiful

Best Answer