annie1953 annie1953 56-60, F 16 Answers Sep 21, 2011

i guess it can be..just like a mans..<br />
it can also be deep and rich, loyal and loving...just like a mans.

Best Answer

I think i'm drowning in it. <br />
need to drain this mudafucking ocean ;D

Best Answer

Bi tch es.

Best Answer

It can be but it can also be an open book if she chooses to share it with you

Best Answer

Yes a woman heart is like a deep well because you never know what's there until you dig and ask the right questions. A woman can be in a relationship but still be in love with another man who secretly have her heart. Digging is the only way you will find out

Best Answer

Linking the imagery of 'heart' to 'ocean' is accurate spiritually and psychologically in my view. There are la<x>yers of consciousness in both. The heart encapsulates both. One of the virtues of the feminine experience is responsiveness to engagement, social and otherwise. She draws from the 'narritives' she knows and feels in her heart. Her decisions to be intimate, vulnerable or elusive and defensive spring from this wellspring. Check out the 1999 movie TITANTIC, and listen to the aged Rose as she draws from the narrative of her life. It is an "excursion" below the decks of consciousness-and a valid study of one woman's heart, albeit in a tragic sense.

Best Answer

Nope, not me anyway. I think that it depends on the person. I have met some very secretive guys too. Some people are naturally secretive and some people, like myself, are blunt as hell. I think that it depends on people's experiences. If people have been deeply hurt, they will retreat emotionally and be more inclined to be secretive and keep their feelings to themselves.

Best Answer

Well I don't know <br />
But I've been told<br />
The soul of a woman <br />
Is created below

Best Answer

hmm... I suppose it does make sense however I've meet someone who can look straight through my ocean of a heart and see me clearly, so perhaps it depends on what others can see. Sometimes we can't hide our secrets as well as we think.

Best Answer

OH SOO TRUE!!

Best Answer

You got the dark part right

Best Answer

Yes full of killer whales and maneating sharks...

Best Answer