trotsky52 trotsky52 46-50, M 10 Answers Dec 14, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

I think all the other workers should order Mexican for lunch and then purposefully follow the "tattle tale" around all day until the obvious happens...all at once.

Best Answer

Only too far if the fart wasn't utterly hilarious

Best Answer

Smelly 'but with my warped sense of humour ,found it quite funny.

Best Answer

I once worked in one office building that had signs all over the place warning against coming in to work with perfume or cologne on. It was a "scent free zone", as they called it.

Best Answer

That is so weird ,how did the women cope ,they just love to smell good.

Best Answer

The office was about 90% women. It was these very women who wanted the building declared a scent free zone. What's sad is that the front office was a public service center, and those same signs were posted at the front door, basically telling the customer, "If you emit any sort of odor, we will not service you."

Best Answer

We have too much of an organized society and a snobbish media ( majority). Can't say which comes first. But the answer is NO. Absurd , almost obsessive interpretation of 'rights'.

So the other guy should fight for his right to 'fart'.

We are living in a silly society.

Best Answer

Some people have **** for brains

Best Answer

LOL what the hell? For what, a disruption of the air-conditioning system by tampering the atmosphere with stinking farts??

Best Answer

Reporting a co-worker for one day of being gassy is ridiculous. If it was day after day and it was clear that the person had made no effort to alter their diet or take any kind of gas relief medication then it's understandable.

Best Answer

He does fart alot and we have come to a compromise,not allowed to do it in the confined space we are usually working in,personally find it quite funny.

Best Answer

I guess you can report anyone for anything .. but I have a feeling it wasn't taken very seriously.

Best Answer

I don't give a **** about some dude's farts

Best Answer

That seems like a little much.

Best Answer