- Only one of them did it, they couldn't do it together - You're not investigating the murder, you're just watching the news - Don't try being nice, just SAY IT.
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Community

Trick question, Obama did it.

Best Answer

hahaha...

Best Answer

Both are equally likely, while men are taught by society to be violent for military use the woman is also a suspect. Given that, it could place her within that group of women who are also violent , given that, it is equally likely that either of them could have commited the crime.

Best Answer

I like your answer :)

Best Answer

The female. Obviously PMS and jealousy.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

the male did it but the female seduced him to do it

Best Answer

Who do you think did it?

Best Answer

I wouldn't know, but with further thought I would have to say the male. It wouldn't be a surprise if the female was convicted of murder either

Best Answer

The woman, why? Because her relationship was not going good as the young couple.

Best Answer

Ah, I believe none of them murdered the couple! but Love and intimacy did

Best Answer

It was Colonel Mustard with the knife in the study

Best Answer

I would probably assume it was the guy..probably an unfair assumption to make but whatever, that's what I would assume.

Best Answer

exactly. If everyone answered correctly I could have conducted my own experiment :(

Best Answer

It was an icepick!!!

Best Answer

This actually happened to someone I knew. Very recent. Very sad. But it does leave a mystery. No evidence of a break in either.

Best Answer

oh wow : Very creepy

Best Answer

They were like in their 40s. And yes very creepy.

Best Answer

The man would find more ways at his disposal to commit murder,but without any more to go on this wouldnt be strong enough to judge on.

Best Answer

The evil mother in law

Best Answer

I've watched enough episodes of CSI to know that its a trick question.

Best Answer

Its not guys :(

Best Answer

I bet the young couple are the once accused. They killed each other over which house to buy, the one next to wallmart or the one next to the hobo.

Best Answer