Prankster3 Prankster3 41-45, M 65 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Rape

They should be gang raped with metal sticks.

Best Answer

What for?

Best Answer

The rapist have been sentenced to death

Best Answer

XPT (explosive concrete nails) nailed in a pig pen with pigs. He will be eaten alive.

Best Answer

good one

Best Answer

PERFECT

Best Answer

Also it will take a couple of days at least.

Best Answer

The rapist have been sentenced to death

Best Answer

I must stop worry and kill ourselves with anger. What go around shall come around. They will eventually come to worst end.

Best Answer

The rapist have been sentenced to death

Best Answer

Sounds like a good argument for capital punishment to me.

Best Answer

I AGREE

Best Answer

The rapist have been sentenced to death

Best Answer

After due process....life imprisonment. I don't go by an eye for an eye mentality. That thinking takes us back to the dark ages. <br />
This is a horrendous crime, and the perpetrators (although despicable) need to have due process and a fair trial...not because they deserve it, but to keep us from becoming barbarians. <br />
Not sure there is such a thing as a fair trial in India, with so much corruption across all sectors of society.

Best Answer

why do we keep scum alive kill them and be done unless you want to pay the taxes to keep them alive we pay more to care for them then we do for the veterians

Best Answer

Without fanfare, summary execution. Waste no time nor money nor compassion on them. All the talk of torture and maiming...they are not worth the effort. Erase their existence.

Best Answer

but the firing squad should at least aim low

Best Answer

Which country,i haven't heard anything. That makes me feel sick.

Best Answer

This happened in Delhi.. The rape capital of India!!

Best Answer

THE VICTIM IS FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE.... GANGRENE HAS SPREAD TO HER SMALL INTESTINE...SO SAD

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Let's hope this girl pulls through,although she will be traumatised for life.

Best Answer

YES.... PLEASE PRAY FOR THAT GIRL

Best Answer

I have no respect for that country i know that's harsh she will be in my thoughts.

Best Answer

I can think of all manner of tortures for them....and then a slow death!!!!<br />
Yes I have an ugly side...:(

Best Answer

I AGREE

Best Answer

WP will be a slow painful death

Best Answer

A steel rod should be forcefully inserted into each of their rectums....after laying in hot coals for a good hour!

Best Answer

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

Best Answer

Get the animals/scumbags who did this , and stick them in a room with 10 women , and I can guarantee you that within 30 mins they would be no-more of the scumbags

Best Answer

Cut their private parts off with a chainsaw.

Best Answer

It is upsetting reading about this young girl. Hell is the place for the those bad animals.

Best Answer

If I were to punish them, I would make them get electrocuted by hooking jumper cables to their genitals and using a fishhook to rip out their eyes and teeth and make them swallow it. I'd also tear their tongues from their heads with a meat mallet.

Best Answer

The girl who was raped expired.....so sad

Best Answer

****! That makes me even more pissed off! People are such ********. One of my best friends was nearly raped, only her bug metal braces saved her. I'm sure you can guess how they helped...

Best Answer

remind me not to **** you off anytime soon ;-(

Best Answer

remind me not to **** you off anytime soon. :-0

Best Answer

high voltage, a whip, two feet of chain and a locked, soundproof room

Best Answer

the girl died......so sad

Best Answer

they should put all rapists in one yard and let them sort each other out

Best Answer

Death.

Best Answer

Ever seen the movie Snowtown Murders? I would have no qualms inflicting that kind of punishment on any "person" who hurt a child in that way.

Best Answer

Shoot at sight

Best Answer

no ... castration

Best Answer

they deserve the same

Best Answer

Living Death. Locked in a cell. No contact with anyone. No appeals. Lock them up, feed them until they die. Total isolation forever.

Best Answer