Furthermore she kept staring at him. She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son." He answered, "That's okay." "I know it's silly, but if you'd call out 'Good bye, Mum' as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy." She then went through the checkout, and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Goodbye, Mum." The little old lady waved and smiled back at him. Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries. "That comes to $121.85," said the clerk. "How come so much? I only bought 5 items." The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said You'd be paying for her things, too."
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 12 Answers May 20, 2012

I can't wait till I'm old...

Best Answer

I watched this movie.

Best Answer

lol..

Best Answer

Yeah hhmmm I sorta guessed the Punchline not so funny

Best Answer

You should have seen the movie, the lady was black and he was white. It was hilarious.

Best Answer

what movie are you talking about

Best Answer

LOL!!

Best Answer

yup, they say beware of old women...now I know why :)

Best Answer

what movie is this from?? LOL

Best Answer

Cute!

Best Answer