itsallaparadox itsallaparadox 26-30, M 12 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Community

It's better to put your feet up and have a nice cup of tea.

Best Answer

Live so that when you die in some long stretch reaching for glory unfulfilled<br />
what you leave behind will cast a long shadow. SPQR.

Best Answer

B,, easily,,, but me thinks u gots the ? kinda mixed up,,, lol

Best Answer

It's a lot better to know the circumstances that would put you in any of those situations so that you can prevent either from occurring. Something intended in my country (usa) but long since forgot by the wanters and administered by those who seek power.

Best Answer

Call me cynical but I seem to recall reading something similar to this earlier today...

Best Answer

depends on whether you are on your knees bowed down to your lord and saviour whom you love with all your heart and who your greatest desire is to serve, or if you are forced to your knees, devoid of the energy even to stand.<br />
If you are on your feet, is it because you have risen to the challenge and are standing for a cause, or is there just no where left to sit? Are you on your feet, voice cheering, banner waving, or are you dragging those feet, aimlessly wondering, with no where to go?

Best Answer

I think you should die fighting, unless you die on your knees begging God for forgiveness. There can't be a downside to that, honestly.

Best Answer

depends why you're on your knees...

Best Answer

It's better not to die at all

Best Answer