ignore it. just make sure to keep a habit of washing your face when you get home or when you were exposed to smoke. also do not be flustered or be stressed much. for no scientific evidence (kinda lazy to search), stress does affect acne production. have a positive mindset, and simply enjoy life.

Best Answer

Look into a product called Hibiclens. It's an antimicrobial liquid you wash with twice a day.

Best Answer

wash with oatmeal, put an egg white(beaten) ;) mask on and... see what that does for you.

Best Answer

Cut chocolate to a minimum, NO soda, lots of water. and Proactive actually does wonders!! But ya gotta work from the inside out as well.

Best Answer

I asked my son what he was going to do about his acne, and he said he would date someone else who had acne. He said it didnt bother him just other people.He's just twenty but i thought his answer was really mature.What do you think?

Best Answer

Its ruining mine too! However I'm going on Accutaine soon which should clear it up for life in six months... ask you doctor or GP about it! I find a good way to calm it down if its sore or really inflamed is by holding ice in a cloth against it or making a face mask by whisking egg whites together and then applying it to the face.. leave it for 2o minutes wash it off then moisturize! :)

Best Answer
Best Answer

DO NOT TAKE ACCUTANE! <br />
Been there, done that. Go get tested for hormone levels depending on your age and try what Delilag suggested.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

YW. I struggled for years, so please choose your dermatologist wisely!

Best Answer

Why, may I ask, do you say do not take accutane? lol

Best Answer

Where would you like me to start? The after affects? I took it in the late 90's and early 2000's. So what would you like to know?

Best Answer