How can I find out if i really have the ADHD? I am 26 and i can never focus on the details I can never do the even simplest orders of my boss. though I don't think that I am a stupid. I have a bachelor's and masters degree I speak several languages, though..the problem is the same.. I also have troubles with people they never like me... In school i was often laughed at and insulted. I do have some friend and I am proud of them, though 80 percent or even more of people do not like me! and i cant help with it. I do have depressions from the very childhood. I never tried to suicide though i always had a desire to do this. even now because i see that society doesn't accept me. U am not strong enough to fight I am just tired of all my troubles. I need a help now. please help me, I do want to live! how can i help my problems, is there any medicine? how can I be more focused, more attentive! I want to be successful! I want to live and accepted by society!
Jessica515 Jessica515 22-25, F 5 Answers Feb 15 in Health

Lots of things can make you unfocused.

Best Answer

That's because you are more focused on your better plan.

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

Your mind is turning gears on how to complete the task in a better way then you are instructed. It's a good thing.

Best Answer

That doesn't sound like ADHD. It sounds like you may have a mild form of Autism. But you need a medical professional to make that determination.

Best Answer

I though ADHD and the Autism were the same aren't they?

Best Answer

Not even close.

Best Answer

But those who are infected with Autism ,aren't social . I do have troubles with people but i am social that's why I think I don't have Autism

Best Answer

Only a doctor can be sure. You're not going to be able to diagnose or treat yourself.

Best Answer

Do you have the same problems connected the attention?

Best Answer

No, not at all. I know autistic people. And you sound like you may be autistic.

Best Answer

Well I really don't know I must google what they are like

Best Answer

Please do.

Best Answer

Talk to your doctor.

Best Answer