Those HUGE arms and tanned bodies....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 10 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in WTK

those cochinos?! nooo waay...

Best Answer

Hi Princess . . . If any ladies are looking for a construction site to experiment with, before answering this question . . . let me know!

Best Answer

What constructions sites?

Best Answer

Highway....

Best Answer

We don't have construction here.

Best Answer

Now you're talking.

Best Answer

Now I know your joking - just to offend men right?<br />
Funny that part of my research includes therapy for very angry, depressed and fed up male models who keep getting hit on by gay guys and get no attention in any way from any women. I asked them that maybe it was in the wrong context and no, turns out that women just dont have any interest in men at all - I thought that cant be right - if I wrote that online in front of highly intelligent well informed experts on sexuality such as the Experience project, I thought, then people might take exception to that and argue - so I did a bit of research to test it. 40 male models were asked to apply for a study into sexuality. They were set up with a hidden camera and asked to walk down a busy high street, and sit in crowded coffee shops or on a train with one seat next to them. <br />
The statistics didnt leave much room for interpretation - almost 100% of the time all women of all ages and apparent marital status ignored all the models in all ways. Many "looked away" which is rather interpretted in psychology as behaviour which protect the woman from finding out from knowing that she was ignored - so they can on some level rate a man's "attractiveness" - they just arent attracted themselves.<br />
I better not publish more results here - as a lot of you seem to live in a fantasy world of denial and also - am not allowed till it is published.<br />
No woman has ever looked at a guy on a building site - if you claim they have provide independent evidence of the event and the time and location.<br />
In my extensive research and literature review the only time any behaviour in humans like this takes place is in groups when the behaviour is always explained by social expectations - which doesnt reflect well on women now does it? You'll do degrading acts on a male ******** in public but not alone in private to a nice single man - in a selfless way that suggests you have heterosexuality. Odd that. <br />
So remind us again feminists- which of us are the perverts again??<br />
Update<br />
Is the poster a gay man do you think?<br />
It does just seem more likely in our modern society that anyone expressing any attraction to the male form is so much more likely to be a gay man.<br />
Then I noticed the age - and remember that at menopause the levels of testosterone go up a lot - hence women experience a tiny fraction of what it is like to be a man or gay man - and have sexuality "bona fide" you could say - without the bona. This explains why middle aged women start to find men attractive - and regret the dry spell for the last 20 years

Best Answer

I generally don't glare without provocation. In this case, the construction men in my area are usually so enthusiastic to be working that they don't even regard passersby. I feel their pain, haven't been able to find work myself and that is the first time in my life, ever.

Best Answer

Nope. They're just blowing off steam. A polite smile and I'm on my way.

Best Answer