niNa8mOdigli niNa8mOdigli 18-21, F 127 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Intimacy

from my exp most men say they love oral....... come to find out, the oral consist of the female giving them b/j and the guy not reciprocating..........

Best Answer

haaahah true :(

Best Answer

Not true! Not with me anyway, I'll spend hours eating ***** if she so desires so not just a b/j for me. It's all part of sharing pleasure, together!

Best Answer

It's all part of sharing pleasure, together!......yes it is, i agree. dont know if id want hours of that............... but i get what u say

Best Answer

Gypsyblu, what the data shows is there's some truth to that in people's teens but it reverses by their 30s. It's adult women who feel it's more blessed to receive than to give.

Best Answer

hmmmm well it looks like iv gone againast most data you have read cc....even ur thoughts on women being washed up at 40 lol ........

Best Answer

i dont kno y men are like that , i recently heard a co worker say he will only go down in his girl if he has to .... i personally love to go down on a girl .....

Best Answer

I never said women are washed up at 40. I said it's crazy--short-sighted--for a man in his 20s to marry a woman in her 40s. I already pointed out your error in characterizing my remark; this is inexcusable. And of course there are people whose experience goes against the norm. When I was in my 20s all my friends who got married were in couples where the female was the older partner. Totally against the statistical norm.

Best Answer

What that is not oral???

Best Answer

i dont fit much of ur data u look up and post here... and im not that different from other women....

Best Answer

... I actualy dont like to recive oral just to give it.... but im a little weird lol...but i wont get into that just now

Best Answer

Read my piece on male ************ on "I want to be a great lover" then you will truly understand exactly why these guys are so selfish....

Best Answer

gypsyblu, you just done been with the wrong dam one's :( thats all :( <<<this one here loveeeeeee's him some oral sex & alottt of it & can do it for hrs. if thats what u want :P .check the one on my profile

Best Answer

have you ever been with a guy & the both of you came at the very same time :) ??

Best Answer

Bad luck.. try finding one that is different than all those you have been with.. ;)

Best Answer

That is good.. both have to be willing to give, in my opinion. The other part is communication..

Best Answer

Communication...or tying him down until he gets it right. :)

Best Answer

VERY BAD LUCK.<br />
CARTWRIGHT believes in pleasing WOMEN FIRST. But believes they CANNOT become selfish themselves.<br />
IT IS A SHARING ENVIRONMENT in bed. <br />
CARTWRIGHT ALWAYS pleases women. High reviews on Yelp.com. :D<br />
-Cart.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Does cart always refer to cart in the third person when speaking about cart? cart?

Best Answer

Who? CART?!

Best Answer

I true gentleman will make sure his girl is pleased first and foremost..then he will think of himself..so what you need to find is a true gentleman...

Best Answer

They all selfish.

Best Answer

no not all of us ... most are .... but there are a few of us who aren't ....

Best Answer

Yep... :)

Best Answer

maybe the one's you mess with are :( but not alll of us are :( there are some ( me) that enjoy what they do &amp; do it veryy well thk you :)

Best Answer

bad luck - my guy gets off on getting me off. & if i'm not enjoy it, he's not enjoying it.

Best Answer

You are lucky :)

Best Answer

thats the Only way to BE :) to me its no fun if we both can;t enjoy it :(

Best Answer

You cannot possibly lump ALL men into the category of just being selfish in bed. There are men out there who will want to please you in many ways possible before they left off their own rockets.<br />
Oh boy, when you find that man...you're going to be so in love. lol

Best Answer

Human emotion will continue to defy any textbook definition. People shall be people and exhibit traits that are both good and bad. Not all men, or women, are selfish when it come to sex play. If both partners love, and care enough for one another, and are willing to communicate, then there should be nothing that stands in the way to satisfaction. Sex is 10% physical, and the rest is mental. If the mind is happy, the rest of the body shall follow suit. Its the lingering happiness that follow love play, and helps hold a relationship together. If you can't find the right guy, keep trying, but be prepared to perform a self analyses of what you want, and who you are.

Best Answer

You make your own luck. <br />
Could it be you try to place their needs before yours, because you want them to see you as a good lover? If that's the case, it doesn't work. <br />
Men like women who know what they want and know how to get it. And a good man will be more than happy to be the source of your satisfaction both in and out of bed.

Best Answer

I love you, will you marry me?

Best Answer

I agree most boys are just in it for themselves. a true man is more into deriving his pleasure from her's. ;o)

Best Answer

you telllem dude :P

Best Answer

Im a gentleman. I say ladies first ;)

Best Answer

Personally I have always subscribed to the theory that "Nice guys finish last",:)

Best Answer

is that why men are *** holes? god for bid they treat thier lady nice....... oh no .. cant do that....she might get to close to me... daaaaaaaaaaaaa

Best Answer

I suspect we have a failure to communicate. Please look for an alternate meaning to nice guys finishing last. :)

Best Answer

you must live on the west coast hunn?? lol

Best Answer

all are selfish

Best Answer

Some men are selfish, and will look out only for their own enjoyment, and satisfaction. A truly good man, and lover places his woman first, and his sexual needs second. My philosophy has always been to focus on my partners sensual pleasures, and adjust accordingly to her wants and needs during love play. In the long run she too will reciprocate in kind, and provide her man with pleasure that she will want him to also experience, and want. Its' a win win combination that helps cement a relationship outside the bedroom. A guy has to be nuts not to want to take care of his Lady...

Best Answer

Bad luck. We arent all that way. <br />
For me I love to hear a woman climax and climax until she says no more please.

Best Answer

here ,here :) now thats what i;am a talking about :)

Best Answer

Communication, respect, and knowing what ones wants and needs are . If someone your with is only out for themselves then kick them to the curb. <br />
OFF TOPIC.....I always hated the kiss and tell types ***@@oles..........who wants to <br />
know your BS anyway....And the ones that like to brag are the duds and losers. <br />
aradia11

Best Answer

Ask yourself the question, "What do I do that gives them permission to be selfish..?"<br />
We teach people how to treat us and so there could be signals or a pattern of behaviour that gives men the impression that it's okay to take and not give... Think about it... If you are overly obliging and unselfish without expecting anything in return, you will give th eimpression that you don't expect your efforts to be reciprocated... ask for what you want and if you dont get as much as you give, there are plenty more sharks in the ocean... with a bigger bite than his...!!!!

Best Answer

bad luck. :[

Best Answer

YOU JUST HAVE BAD LUCK

Best Answer

Almost all men are selfish in bed hence the "her ****** is her responsibility" and "no denying sex without a good reason" notion. The former shows her pleasure is no concern of his and the latter implies her lack of consent or desire isn't a good reason to not have sex. <br />
The few men that aren't selfish are usually only concerned about a woman's pleasure for their own ego.<br />
There's a reason why **** is so popular amongst men they don't have to regard the woman as a human being with needs to be met she's simply a sexual ob<x>ject responding the way he wants her to.

Best Answer

bad luck because i have been with guys who only took care of their needs and i have been with those who took care of mine

Best Answer