Not sure what up but clearly that crack EP team is on the job, again..*sigh*
lostinchicago lostinchicago 51-55, M 9 Answers Feb 1 in Community

well, being the liberal left coaster democrats they are, for a few moments each day they realize just how clueless they really are and well it ****** them off and then they do things to take it out on the rest of us... hence the regular **** ups on this site...

Best Answer

Dammmm baby, that was SOooooo Freak'n HOT!!!! I love when you talk like a beer commercial, Comere,............Gimme some sugar!!!!!

Best Answer

One lump or two?

Best Answer

Make it a double! :P

Best Answer

just peeking in too see where this goes.

Best Answer

Pour Some Sugar On Me... I've mastered the domestic things such as this and I'm able to pour sugar very well... It's because I'm not lazy and I like to practice:)

Best Answer

:D me too!

Best Answer

Always..

Best Answer

-Mir - Thanks

Best Answer

You're welcome Mr. Lost. ; )

Best Answer

Glad to learn I am not the only one. There will be 2 messages and the orange box will say 9. Or there will be no orange box and I will have 11 notifications!!!

Best Answer

Almost everyday

Best Answer

Jess - Thanks, seems sometimes I get some and other times I don't or, sometimes they "resurface" even after I answered them...Ok thanks

Best Answer

You're welcome :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer