Blackcobra Blackcobra 36-40 12 Answers Jun 14, 2009

They are unhappy because they give more stress on physical gender than on spiritual qualities. All people can be attractive and happy when they conduct their life as decent human beings.

Best Answer

I don't think gay men are any happier than hetro's, and visa versa. Sex is an intimate experience between two people and doesn't make one happier than the other. I, for one, would not want to be str8. I've been married and divorced, with a different set of problems. Now I consider myself gay (completely) and I would not want to go back. Being gay allows me the contentment I didn't have before. I am happier, more content, and REALLY enjoy the inner feelings I get from having a man hold me and caress me. It's a feeling I don't get anywhere else.

Best Answer

It's easier to be straight. :/ I don't know. Is anyone ever really happy? I know I love my fiance, and that's all.

Best Answer

I'm gay. This is what I know from a gay man's point of view. When I came out at 17 (late 70's) nothing else changed but the way my family treated me. To this day the family won't acknowledge my sexuality, as if it's something filthy. <br />
Even though the media makes it appear as though society is accepting, there is still enough hate and prejudice, most of it hidden, that every gay person (and gay advocate) should take seriously. <br />
I guess it all boils down to human beings' perceptions. No other creature on Earth cares about my sexuality. High tide hasn't changed. Nor have sunrises and sunsets. Weather systems are still unpredictable, and gays aren't getting hit by lightning strikes any more than straights. <br />
Have I ever thought about changing? <br />
No!!!!!! <br />
I thought about everybody else accepting me, and I am angry when I think of the high and mighty's who expect me to deny who I am in order to make their lives more well-rounded. <br />
In reference to the terms "tolerance" and "acceptance.".... We tolerate pain. We tolerate heat and humidity. People try to tolerate the side effects of chemotherapy. <br />
In the spirit of fairness, I expect acceptance...so long as I'm a good guy!!!

Best Answer

I don't think gay people are really happy. Eventhough most of them can fun around which others, but frankly there were seldom for true love found in gay community. Their love were like chips more, and very rare last longer. Their heart always feel emptyness. They even still needed to hide their sex orientation from the reality. I am gay, thats i felt.

Best Answer

Sadness in gays comes from the pain of being alienated, rejected by society and called names. If you knew you might suffer dire repercussions for revealing your sexuality, it's a good enough reason to keep it a secret.

Best Answer

After looking at a current article, webinar, and website on "the blue zones" for national geographic, indicators of happiness are trust, social life, security, and not working too much. In my experience, gay and socializing in the US means a very dod eat dog expensive urban area, and a community that over emphasizes youth, beauty, and material prowess. Therefore I conclude that to be happy and gay, you need to really work at finding a community that is mixed straight and gay, toleratoes freedom of ex<x>pression, has ample spiritual and social opportunities for gay men, and is not a pressure cooker of $1000/month plus rents for simple apartment rooms to share. Still in search mode in my early 40s for this situation in America.

Best Answer

Of course gay men are really happy. Doesn't gay mean happy and carefree?

Best Answer

Well, personally I think it's completely understandable to want to have sex with men! Men are great! :D<br />
...I really can't understand why anyone would want to have sex with women... Still, I'm glad that some men still do! :)

Best Answer

thats like asking do fudge shunters like a badly packed kebeb , of course they dont . I know mamy sausage jockeys who are as happy as pigs in pooh (and many are) with their unbiblical acts and are delighted that their souls will spend enternity in the fire and brimstone of hell (as long there is a good shoe shop and hand moisturiser) . Most my uphill gardener mates are very good with colours and can "listen". So no i dont think arse bandits would like to take even a short journey on the other bus and are happy as they are.

Best Answer

You know, everyone is different. Some gay men are happy, some are suicidal. Some are proud to be gay, others wish they were straight. Just because they're gay doesn't mean that they all have the same feelings.

Best Answer

There are a lot of happy homosexual men thus it is called Gay meaning happy. Seriously there are as many happy gay men as there probaly unhappy ones just like hetrosexual men. There maybe some who are confused and not sure of their own sexuallity, but that goes again both ways. I have known of one guy who was gay did not want to be gay but told his family and they all loved him for coming out and was very accepting of him, they did not care to much for him before. He is quite effiment but does not really enjoy the gay life style and wanted to be straight again, but did not want to lose his family again, sort of the reverse most guys go through. I have since lost contact with him so I never did find out what his final descion was.

Best Answer

Maybe there are a lot of heterosexual men who'd rather be gay. I have no idea but the ideal would be to accept yourself no matter who you love. Be even better if everyone else accepted you too.

Best Answer