aaliyabekova aaliyabekova 18-21, F 14 Answers Jul 17, 2009

I'm gay, but I think women who are built like 10 year-old boys should be pitied, not adored. Men aren't supposed to be more curvy than women.

Best Answer

YES many are, I know I am besides it not the **** that count but the personality and I've known some very nice and real sexy flat chested women.

Best Answer

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Best Answer

Its hard to say it more succinctly than everton13 says it. It really is a personal choice. Is there a story behind this question?

Best Answer

Yes, if they'd like to do a young boy, but won't admit they're gay.

Best Answer

Not this man. I like a women with meat on her bones.

Best Answer

Yes, probably most men are, if they tell the truth. Go to a "singles" anything. Look at the women. Better yet, go anywhere. See fat women, see skinny women, and see who gets the looks and glances. See who is married. Skinny wins every time. Men like skinny women. Look at the advertising photos for pantyhose. They get the absolutely skinniest women they can find for those pics. Have you ever seen an ad for pantyhose with large legs ? No You see tiny legs because women know instinctively that skinny is better.

Best Answer

true dat Konrad

Best Answer

This man is

Best Answer

I am

Best Answer