Well, yeah. Happy in sense, I realize I'm blessed, I thank for it, I'm content and I don't have any complains.<br />
What makes me happy: being a reason behind someone's smile. Doing things for people that can make their day or a part of their life better. When I can actually play a part in making someone feel better, whether it's by listening and empathizing or it's solving out a problem for someone.<br />
It makes me happy when certain people acknowledge my efforts and value my thoughts.<br />
Rest, I'm happy when my pals are around and we can have some fun moments together. Birthdays, outings, shopping, nice weather, good food and some sports with sister make me happy.

Best Answer

I believe everyone should be happy, unfortunately that is not how the world works. I am unhappy most of the time. It is due to things in my life that I can change but don't have the courage to. What makes me happy is my daughter, seeing her smile and giving me hugs and kisses makes me the happiest woman in the world.

Best Answer

Yep I am happy when I decide to be...and other times Im like the weather <br />
When its sunny and just right Im a happy chappy....when its cloudy and cold.... Im a crabby chappy ...and when its stormy and violent.... Im a crappy chappy<br />
But I live in a sunny climate so Im happy most of the time...:)

Best Answer

I AM NOT THE HAPPY I COULD BE..I KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY I JUST DO NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO MAKE THE CHANGE..IF YOU FEEL SORRY FOR ME, DON'T!!..I FEEL SORRY ENOUGH FOR MYSELF!

Best Answer

Hope you get the guts!!

Best Answer

Yaa every one should be happy and every one has right to be happy, me happy although life is not so fair but its still very good, the best way to double the happiness is share it with others and feel the difference..

Best Answer

Happy? What's that? Oh, I remember happy. That's what I was 5 years ago before this ******* sexless marriage to a nagging so & so... That I still love dearly for some reason.

Best Answer

I surely hope you two get the help you need, while there is still hope.

Best Answer

no but when i find something ill let you know

Best Answer

that sounds threatening

Best Answer

NO THANKS CREEPY SCREAMING MAN

Best Answer