I have been dating this amazing gal for almost four months... she had a ridiculously busy schedule. She was able to meet my parents last weekend, as they live five hours away I decided to give my mom her mothers day gift then. My mom asked me if I was going to make the trip next weekend to see her I told her I would if she wanted me to, but I was hoping to get something done around the house. Yesterday my gf asked me to go to Chicago to meet her parents on mothers day, which is only 1 1/2 hrs away. I want to tell my mom so if she finds out she won't be hurt... so here is the question mom's everywhere... what are your thoughts on this?
gottofindabalance gottofindabalance 26-30, M 3 Answers May 8 in Community

As a mom my first thoughts are my child's happiness. It is my duty to give up my own selfishness for the best interests of my child. 5 hours is a long drive you fulfilled your obligations.

Best Answer

She hasn't said she want you too? Just call her and tell her your plans. She will be happy for you. You did just visit.

Best Answer

You told her you would if she wanted you to.....<br />
Otherwise, Mom could probably accept that you wouldn't be there..<br />
You need to have a heart to heart with her...

Best Answer